Can Instagram post be scheduled from desktop?
By default, you can’t schedule publication on Instagram for a specific time and upload it from PC, but now this feature appeared in Facebook Creator Studio. It’s free and you no longer have to use additional third-party services. There is available publishing to the feed and to IGTV.
How to Schedule Publication to Instagram
- In the top center menu, select Instagram.
- In the left menu, click on “Create Post” and select “Instagram Feed” or IGTV.
- In the popup window on the right, select your account and create a post.
- Publish a post or select a time for delayed publication.
- Attention! Facebook is not stable, so some functions may not work. For example, my video post did not load to the feed. Before diligently filling out a post, check that the upload is working.
- Here are not all the features available in the mobile Instagram aplication . There is no filters and image editing, there is only cropping. Also, you cannot change the order of the files, so upload it in the correct order initially.
- Indents between lines during sending, as in the mobile application, is not saved. To do this, you can use, for example, the telegram bot @text4instabot.
The desktop version has functionality that is not available in the mobile application:
- The time planner for publication scheduling.
- Selecting the preview for the video.